At Footprint Consulting we have seen that a positive company culture can enable success, whereas an unhealthy culture can be paralytic. Company culture is the culmination of many other business areas, in particular leadership. It is difficult to undertake a culture transformation directly, and as a result it is an area that often goes overlooked by management.
Here are five questions to give you an idea about where your organisation’s culture stands:
- Are people always striving for excellence and seizing any opportunity to improve the current state of the company?
- Do your people truly enjoy their work and are they constantly trying to find ways to succeed and not justifications for failing?
- Are employees highly engaged with a strong sense of ownership and self worth as they have the opportunity to participate in creating the future of their company?
- Can different departments and teams work together when a collective approach is required to tackle complex issues?
- Do the existing core competencies form a solid foundation for the success of tomorrow?
Please see the video below to learn more about the benefits of our Business Diagnostic App: